Monday, November 7, 2011

Could this NOT be pregnancy?

Question by katie: Could this NOT be pregnancy?
My Older sister decided that she would not have sex until marriage in high school. Now she has graduated and she is nineteen and still living at home. She is in a serious relationship with a boyfriend. Lately I saw a box for prenatal vitamins sitting on the top of her trash, I was worried so I did one thing horrible and I snooped on her telephone. She has an iPhone and she had downloaded 4 apps having to do with pregnancy. I did some thing even worse and I looked at the texts between her and her boyfriend. This is what they said (s for sister, b for boyfriend)
s: have you seen the commercial for Trojan ectasy?
B: yes
s: MAHALOO!
(then later)
s: I'm home now
b: sleep tight delta face
s: goodnight babymaker
(the next morning)
s: you made me bleed!
S: blood and semen, on my undies, cuteee
b: gros


Best answer:

Answer by Avery.6 ẃềỀΚs ρŔΣğńăŅŧ ŵ/# 1
What the hell are you carrying out snooping in you sister's stuff! Leave it alone that is the last I would want my sister to do! And yes it may be pregnancy.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Could this NOT be pregnancy?

No comments:

Post a Comment