Friday, March 16, 2012

What are the chances of getting pregnant if you have sex while your ovulating?

Question by Cee.Babyy: What are the chances of acquiring pregnant if you have sex although your ovulating?
I have an app on my iPhone with a calendar of my periods and ovulation dates and so on. I had unprotected sex this month on the exact day & week I was ovulating. Percentage wise what are the chances that I could get pregnant...I also just had a miscarriage in December 2011.


Best answer:

Answer by ANF
Chances are high. Even so, if you are trying to get pregnant then you should forget about ovulating and dates and so on. Just have truly enjoyable sex when the fancy takes you both.



Give your answer to this question beneath!

Orignal From: What are the chances of getting pregnant if you have sex while your ovulating?

No comments:

Post a Comment