Sunday, March 18, 2012

Is my best friend gay?

Question by : Is my finest friend gay?
Alright I am gonna try to sum this up quick, we've been very best buddies for about two years and were each guys him 20 me 19. I've had a crush on him given that February. He's completed a quantity of factors that make it appear that he likes me also but he hooks up with girls at parties and just nowadays broke up with his gf so he confuses me. But to name a few of the a lot of issues he's carried out
1.he Usually wants to wrestle me...and only me
two.he is insistent on paying for me exactly where ever we go and has even told me that is how he shows affection
3.he kissed me on the cheek twice when he believed I was asleep following a night of drinking
four.he asked me if I wanted to have sex when.....I mentioned "no" and he looked all dissapointed and walked off
five.he sent me a pic of his junk in his girlfriends face while she was sleeping and the text said "you happen to be my greatest friend, I really like you a lot"
6.1 time he muttered in the auto "What do I have to do to get you to like me?" and when I looked at him he named me a fag.....I didn't think he believed I was gonna hear him say it.
7. I had a ***** when we were working out at the fitness center while he was holding my legs for the duration of situps, when I caught him looking he knew I caught him and he said I was "tripping him out" and he started laughing
8. He saw a pic of my junk on my phone and quickly adjusted himself and gave my phone back to me
9.he ditched his gf (now his ex) on her birthday and mentioned he'd rather be hanging out with me (he literally wanted to wrestle all night and then wanted me to carry him to bed but then left right after I got out of the bed)
And there is a LOT much more but I've posted a lot currently. But right now he broke up with his GF. He was generating out with this chick last night...I was attempting to actually not act like it bothered me but he can tell when factors bother me. But I ended up taking him residence and he wanted me to keep but I went in for an hour and just decided to leave. He stated "I've got someplace for you to sleep, you don't wanna keep?" and I stated no and left. What should I do? Is he gay? I've attempted to admit it to him but it is so damn difficult to do. THANKS for reading. Feel cost-free to ask far more queries. I've attempted to kiss him just before and he told me to "cut the gay stuff out". We were both drunk and he was laying in my lap outside.

One particular final thing, one time he saw "men looking for males" pulled up on my Craigslist app on my iPhone. Now each and every time he gets ahold of my telephone he opens up the app. I know this simply because he forgets to close the apps out of multi tasking ahead of handing it back to me so I can see what he's snooping in.


Best answer:

Answer by Rain
For sure. Haha tell him that you like him and see what he says.



Add your personal answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Is my best friend gay?

No comments:

Post a Comment