Friday, March 9, 2012

I have this items on Apps Store in purchase section. How can i remove them from the purchase section?

Question by : I have this items on Apps Store in obtain section. How can i get rid of them from the purchase section?
There are some apps that i dont want them and they r in my apps store obtain section which really pissin me off. So i was wonderimg is there is a way to get rif of these apps in buy section?
Plz plz assist


Finest answer:

Answer by Joe Blow
I've usually wondered that also like the free ones u do not use any longer hmmm perhaps I'll contact apple assistance and ask...



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: I have this items on Apps Store in purchase section. How can i remove them from the purchase section?

No comments:

Post a Comment