Monday, March 19, 2012

should i continue this long distance relationship?

Question by : must i continue this long distance relationship?
i met this guy, he's 9 years older than me. i am 18, but i've constantly had a thing for mature older men. We met on the web, specifically a sex chat from a sex tip app on an iphone, which is weird and an unfamiliar factor for me. one drunken night my buddies and i believed it would funny to play with some guys minds, and one day i decided to attempt it by myself. truly horny men and women had been on that chat, and i kept skipping about till i got to this 1 guy exactly where he said it was his very first time obtaining this sex tips app. we talked and we felt stupid chatting on this app so i gave him my quantity and it turned into texting. he seemed quite good and then i gave him an concept that he may possibly me some creeper, but then he stated hell no (in a offended but comical way) and that if i was uncomfortable he'll leave me alone and delete my quantity if i wanted him to. rather we kept talking. it later turned into telephone calls and then video chats. i told him secrets and he told me secrets, our past and particularly WHY WE Were ON THAT SEX CHAT?! he believed i would be some weird horny girl, which i thought was funny. so we kept talking. then i believed that this was stupid so i attempted telling him that we must cease talking. he seemed genuinely devastated, but mentioned whatever makes me happy. we stopped talking for a even though and it wasnt the identical due to the fact i was so utilized to his morning texts and talking to him daily. one day i just couldnt get over the issues we talked about and determine to speak to him. months past and we talked about meeting up. he lastly told me that he wanted to see me and we did. we clicked as although we've identified each and every other forever. each touch, every single kiss, created me melt. he was such a gentlemen and funny and sincere. and then he told me many instances that he really likes me. for the sake of me i just told him that i liked him also, but i'm not simply convinced. when he left my planet crashed. we nevertheless speak but i crave for his touch, his lips...and i dont know how i can cope without having him getting physically there. what do i do? i cry here and there when he tells me that he misses me. he tells me to keep studying, function tough and we'll figure a thing out, and not to let the distance get to me.


Greatest answer:

Answer by LMST
find a real man not a telephone text guy



Know better? Leave your personal answer in the comments!

Orignal From: should i continue this long distance relationship?

No comments:

Post a Comment