Friday, March 16, 2012

how do i get the apps store back on my itouch?

Question by pinksoccer07: how do i get the apps retailer back on my itouch?
k, so i have a 2nd gen. ipod touch. i synced my ipod a couple weeks ago and it had to restore, when it was completed undertaking this i realized the apps shop was gone. I've tried to restore it again to get it back on and it gave me the option of starting from a new ipod, or just making use of the back up. i chose using the back up. Really should i have began from a new ipod? Will this delete Every thing? And will my present songs and apps be gone forever if i did so?


Finest answer:

Answer by Blackbird
You must set it up as a new ipod it will delete every thing on it and restore it to the factory settings. As long as you have your playlists on itunes, the songs will be put on it the subsequent time you sync it. As for your apps, you will just require to download them all once again. Any ones that you paid for will be free of charge.



What do you assume? Answer below!

Orignal From: how do i get the apps store back on my itouch?

No comments:

Post a Comment