Friday, March 16, 2012

My way to success.. a man's way?

Question by : My way to good results.. a man's way?
This is how I began backhanding my way to good results....

In the beginning....

....My wife and I used to have a love filled relationship, filled with days and nights of happiness and sunshine.

We met in highschool and right after four amazing years, I proposed. A year later we married, had a fantastic kid and both have success in life and our careers.

Being raised in a "new age" planet , I slowly allowed this notion of "equality in the household" to get out of hand,...Me being a loving kid of the 80's I let her do anything she wanted for fear that I would be "controlling" or "abusive" or some thing like that, I just was a loving and "yes dear, yes dear... oh yes dear" husband...... she spent nights wasted on facebook, two - 3 girls' night' outs Per WEEK! , she ignored me in bed and read her IPAD books and In no way bothered to have sex....no clean dishes, no food on the table....my talks with her went NOWHERE!..... just before I knew it, she was taking pole dancing classes to "get in shape" with her female close friends. (Like it wasn't sIutty or something?)

I had to do one thing drastic to gain respect in the household, great oldfashioned respect.
The kind of respect that a man held when the USA was a fantastic country.

So a single day, I got home from operate and backhanded her, extremely tough, right across her face.

This was a year ago .... and guys.... let me tell you, IT Functions!

Every single single day when I get residence from function, clothes are cleaned/folded, dishes completed, dinner ready , child's homework is accomplished

and she is ready for sex.

It is like a dream come true.

The backhanding has been operating like a gift from God. I comprehend now that what ladies Genuinely want isnt respect and equality...NOT AT ALL , what ladies realllly want is a strong man who isnt afraid to TAKE what he wants, when it wants it, and to tell her to her face .. "NO YOU Might NOT"

Guys, take charge of life with the back of your hand, it worked for me, it will operate for you..

My question? Will you let your "partner" ruin your marrage? Or will you take charge ?


Greatest answer:

Answer by Candle Lady
You are a pig, you ought to never resort to violence in your connection



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: My way to success.. a man's way?

No comments:

Post a Comment