Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Does anyone else know of a cell phone activated sex toy that would work with an Iphone?

Question by : Does anyone else know of a cell phone activated sex toy that would perform with an Iphone?
My girlfriend and I are seeking for a cell phone activated vibrator. We have identified a couple but 1 of them does not offer you calls or texts amongst just her and I. We do not want a person like her dad being able to call her and it to start off vibrating even though she is at function.

The other one particular I have located is this one http://www.thetoy.co.uk/ except it does not perform with Iphones.

Does anyone else know of a cell phone activated sex toy that would operate with an Iphone and also only be controlable by just myself?


Best answer:

Answer by My Father's Daughter
Sorry, don't know



What do you believe? Answer below!

Orignal From: Does anyone else know of a cell phone activated sex toy that would work with an Iphone?

No comments:

Post a Comment