Monday, August 8, 2011

What website or a app for iPhone do you find convict and unconvicted sex offenders in Ireland?

Question by iluvgod: What internet site or a app for iPhone do you find convict and unconvicted sex offenders in Ireland?
I luked everywhere In the app store for a sex offender locator and unfortunately it seems all of them r for the U.S only! I luked up Google for sex offenders in Ireland but all I get is Garda guidelines about convicted sex offenders! I was not too impressed about this bcuz I knw someone that is a sex offender but not convicted and I want to defend my family from other sex offenders in ireland.

So I'm asking you guys do u knw a sex offenders Ireland app for iPod or a sex offender website?

No spam or fake web sites Please

10 points = to the nicest kindest person in the planet :) xx


Greatest answer:

Answer by Quizzard
Nobody can possible give you a list of unconvicted ANYTHING. Until they are convicted, they are merely accused, and no authority publishes lists of accused people



Know far better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: What website or a app for iPhone do you find convict and unconvicted sex offenders in Ireland?

No comments:

Post a Comment