Saturday, August 6, 2011

I still have my iPhone since 2007 and renewed the 2 year contract but have a question?


Question by nWo 4 Life bro!: I still have my iPhone since 2007 and renewed the 2 year contract but have a question?
My iPhone started to get old and itself doesn't work good anymore. Is it possible to buy the new iPhone and replace my old iPhone but still with the same contract? Or do I have to start a new contract if I wanted a new iPhone? Thanks for any help you can provide for me!


Best answer:

Answer by Sean
Since you just renewed it you're going to have to buy it unlocked from the store or eBay or something. Once you do however, you can switch between them at will.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: I still have my iPhone since 2007 and renewed the 2 year contract but have a question?

No comments:

Post a Comment