Sunday, August 7, 2011

Q&A: I just got an Iphone and I am wondering what kind of apps I can put on it dealing with pregnancy and babies?

Question by ♥Imperfection is Beauty♥: I just got an Iphone and I am questioning what kind of apps I can put on it dealing with pregnancy and babies?
even though I am not pregnant, I want to be so significantly haha I have an app that tells me when I am fertile. I don't want to be super weird and have a bunch of baby apps and pregnancy apps when I am not pregnant but I do not know what other type of apps to have for it, I have a drinking app, (in fact 3) I have Adult Never have I Ever (which is stupid since I am by no means carried out anything so its a waste of my time to have it), i have a kama sutra, one because... eventually I'm gonna have sex so I could as nicely study to be a pro at it... and thats like it.. a bunch of games and stuff for my classes.
The point is that I am not pregnant.. not even close to becoming pregnant (hopefully soon I will be) so need to I put them on? I am just fundamentally obsessed with pregnancy


Very best answer:

Answer by Kelsey
Just search the word pregnancy. My husband has an iphone and i downloaded all kinds of pregnancy apps and have my own folder of apps on there names pregnancy lol. Although I am pregnant lol. You can get apps to try and predict the sex, week by week updates on whats going on, all kinds of baby name ones.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: I just got an Iphone and I am wondering what kind of apps I can put on it dealing with pregnancy and babies?

No comments:

Post a Comment