Monday, May 14, 2012

Google Alert - ipad sex

News2 new results for ipad sex
 
Opinion: Obama's speech shows changes for same-sex parents
CNN
I was carrying around an iPad turned to CNN, checking in to see what news awaited me at work, while Luna danced around me, knowing my partner or I would turn off the TV if watching it slowed her down. Then, suddenly, something brought us to a halt.
See all stories on this topic »
Sex, Money, Largesse And The Hidden American Economic Depression
Business Insider
"Sex" and "Money" are probably two of the most powerful words in the English language. First, those two words got you to look at this article. They also sell products, books and services from "How To Have Better Sex" to "How To Make More Money" ...
See all stories on this topic »


This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment