Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Google Alert - ipad sex

News2 new results for ipad sex
 
'Fifty Shades' reading is not always so discreet
CBS News
Across the country in Connecticut, her 13-year-old brother wondered why she was reading "those sex books" when they also showed up on his iPad, since the two share an account. "I laughed it off," Cummings said, "and proceeded to lock him out!
See all stories on this topic »

CBS News
The pleasures of being a bore
Times of India
I don't even own a Blackberry or an iPad. I haven't worn a watch in years but am almost always on time. And no, I don't consider myself famous, never did. Now doesn't this make me the perfect bore? I write for my livelihood, paint for my pleasure.
See all stories on this topic »


Tip: Use quotes ("like this") around a set of words in your query to match them exactly. Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment