Tuesday, January 17, 2012

How many books are available for the iPad and will be available?

Question by : How numerous books are readily available for the iPad and will be readily available?
I am arranging on acquiring an iPad and I am truly seeking forward to the iBooks function. I was asking yourself what the quantity of titles are obtainable for the ipad at present and how several books will be readily available almost certainly later in the year. Oh, and I was also wondering what publishing organizations will add their titles in the future to the ipad. Thanks!


Very best answer:

Answer by Bballgrl<3
There are thousands upon thousands of books to pick from on apple's iBooks retailer, but you also have the selection of downloading amazon's kindle and a couple of other book apps. The only issue I have with it is the cost. You can't specifically use a coupon. There are some free of charge books to pick from, like classics and stuff that no 1 truly reads a lot unless it is for class, and you can also download a free sample of a book before buying it. I'm kinda on the fense about how I feel about apple's iBooks. I truly favor it to other people, but the value is what gets me, but if you are an avid reader like me, you can't truly go incorrect. And practically all publishing organizations have books obtainable on iBooks, but as for the exact number... I really don't know it is not listed on iBooks. But a rough estimate is about 12-14 thousand



What do you assume? Answer below!

Orignal From: How many books are available for the iPad and will be available?

No comments:

Post a Comment