Thursday, June 2, 2011

Google Alert - ipad sex

News2 new results for ipad sex
 
Analyst: iPad forcing rival tablet makers to cut back
CNET (blog)
I am an Android fan and I had sex last night. I live in my own house too. Imagine that. by boswd (470 comments ) June 2, 2011 10:36 AM PDT ahh yes the apple man purse carrying, soy milk latte drinking, overly tight pants wearing fan boys. ...
See all stories on this topic »
Jane Lynch takes aim at Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck
CBS News
Nixing the iPad publication The Daily ("Never heard of it, never seen it, so clearly I'll be shutting that down") and incorporating a comics page into the Wall Street Journal ("I'm a big fan of 'Family Circus.' So seemingly mundane, and yet dripping ...
See all stories on this topic »

CBS News


Tip: Use a plus sign (+) to match a term in your query exactly as is. Learn more.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment