Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Google Alert - ipad sex

News2 new results for ipad sex
 
Wealthy Young Gay Couple Donates $100K to Support Gay Marriage in Maine
EDGE Boston
by Jason St. Amand Chris Hughes and his partner Sean Eldridge pledged $100,00 to Mainers United for Marriage in order to help pass a measure that would legalize same-sex marriage in the state, the Maine newspaper, the Kennebec Journal, reported.
See all stories on this topic »
Grey matter: Erotic novel is just plain bad
Greenwich Citizen
I was up that night looking for something to read, and so I downloaded it onto my iPad. It was something like $12.99, which is a lot for me to put on a credit card for my iPad, but it had been a while since I'd indulged in anything juicyish.
See all stories on this topic »


This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment